Wednesday 20 April 2011

Ponderous Beast (14/10/2010)

And this, is where it all began.
---------------------

Sitting here in this dark room,
and wondering what the hell?
He's pondering all that's gone before,
he heard the lonely bell.
It rang within his simple mind,
across his bodies core.
A fountain so unique revealing
a strangely pleasant amour.
He tried to deal with how he felt,
but it grew stronger still.
Then when he let it loose one day,
it got so hot until,
it changed into a living beast,
which flew the skies at night.
Flew right to the seas blue charm,
and there it stopped its flight.
It sung its song unto the ocean,
right into its heart.
But the sea was not for he,
his love was torn apart.
So he limped back to his
crippled feelings all in pieces.
And he hopes, no he prays,
this hurting one day ceases.
---------------
Even I had no idea where it would lead to on that day in cruel September.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you have a blog, and yes you are a good poet. Nice work Michael

    ReplyDelete

The erstwhile properties of 'a Gra'.

My photo
I am 'a Gra'. The truth is, nothing. I am the master of my own design, the Lord of my future, the Soul of my... Ah, to Hell with it. I'm a poet. And a good one according to others.