Sunday 15 May 2011

'a Gra' Reformata'

This is a form I created.
Enjoy.
---

Fearless weapon

This elemental kunai lies now burning,
all flamed and polished on the shabby side,
though its toughened state is slowly learning.

Remembering resistance lies unbending,
in bloody strokes, this weapon has been shorn.

While shadows saunter here in tidal churning,
with planetary guidance not seen wide,
this elemental kunai lies now burning.

Stationary now placed slow, unending,
these feudal lords by spirit have been torn.

It takes the hearts of Ladies ever spurning,
in sweeps of blood, and never going wide.
Though its toughened state is slowly learning.

And through its life, memories resending,
The mountains climbed in clouds, are now worn.

Something to it always lies concerning,
that it will always be there to deride.
This elemental kunai lies now burning.

Now soon to realize it was just pretending,
And has been doing so since it was born.

It sheathes itself, while life is gone, adjourning,
a rusted blade, it has so soon just died.
Though its toughened state is slowly learning.

Yes, it learned that wanton life is earning,
Remembering that one time before it lied.
This elemental kunai lies now burning,
Though its toughened state is slowly learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The erstwhile properties of 'a Gra'.

My photo
I am 'a Gra'. The truth is, nothing. I am the master of my own design, the Lord of my future, the Soul of my... Ah, to Hell with it. I'm a poet. And a good one according to others.